Group shot...

Thomas and Anna Claire taking a look at their special cake...

My nephew Jonah...

Nephews Thomas and Seth and my niece Anna Claire...

My mom, me and my sisters...

The first weekend in June Stuart’s grandparents came into the area for a visit. We got together with them over at his mom's house along with his sister and her family. I didn’t take many pictures while we were there, but here are a few that I was able to capture…
My niece Tattom...
My nephew Reggie with Molly and Taylor...

My brother in law Shawn with his two daughters Tattom and Olivia...

Stuart with his grandaddy...Can you see the resemblance???

Early June my brother was in the area from Wyoming for a visit. So, we headed to my parents house to spend a few days with him. We got to my parents house on a Tuesday and had a wonderful dinner. My dad made his famous ribs and my mom made some great sides to go with them! After dinner we all headed down to the Rib Room to watch a local band called Copasetic. My youngest brother has been singing with them on and off for the last year. He has such a great voice and it was great to get to hear him sing. We were unable to find a sitter, so we took the girls with us. I was a little unsure of taking them, but it was an outdoor venue and my parents took them home around 9:30. They had the best time drinking sprite, listening to their Uncle Patrick sing, and tearing up the dance floor with their daddy.
The band...
My brother Bryan and sister in law Karena...

Group shot...

Stuart dancing with Taylor and Molly is dancing with one of the nuns that taught my mom in college that just happened to be there!!! She was so sweet and loved the girls.

My sister Kristen and brother in law Brandon...

Mom and Dad...

Molly and Taylor have been taking tap and ballet this year and they had their first dance recital in June. I wish that I could figure out how to upload the video we captured from the video camera because it was SO cute. Maybe I will figure it out sometime! They did GREAT! I was really impressed that they got up on that stage and danced their little hearts out and remembered to smile all the way through.
No stage fright for these two girls!
Taylor

Molly

Family Picture...

They danced to the song, “Hot, Hot, Hot” and it has been nothing but hot, hot, hot here in Arkansas this summer. We have been hitting the pool as often as possible! Here are some pool pictures of Molly, Taylor, and their friend Kaylee that I took after they finished up with the recital.
I will try to post a July update soon...Happy Summer!!!
1 comment:
Yeah~love hearing updates!
Post a Comment