Molly and Taylor do and say the cutest things. They defiantly keep us entertained. Taylor get’s very embarrassed after she does or says something cute and we start to laugh. She will tell us to stop talking about her, and that it hurts her feelings…She is very sensitive.
Molly on the other hand just eats it up. She loves to be in the spotlight!
Here are just a few things that have made us crack up that I can recall from the past few weeks…
While watching the end of the Wizard of oz last weekend Dorothy is blubbering and going on and on about how she just wants to go home and crying it up while saying her goodbyes to her friends in OZ. Taylor has kind of a squinting look on her face and says, “Well she doesn’t have to cry about it, she could just walk home.”
I had to leave work this morning to take Taylor to the doctor for an ear ache. I have not been able to find my badge to get in and out of the office all week, so I borrowed one of my co-workers. While at the doctors office Molly pulls the badge out of my purse and notices that it is not my picture on the front. She says, “Mommy, this one is not yours. Did you steel it?” You know because I’m always stealing random things. I laughed and said, “No, I borrowed it because I cannot find mine.” Taylor pipes in by saying, “Oh, yours is at home under my bed.”
A few weeks ago Taylor was in the living room busting out some dance moves for Stuart. When I went into the room, she says, “Look mommy, this is what I’m going to do when I join the Circus.”
I know that I have a lot of catching up to do with this blog. I will try to update with a post with some pictures and a rundown of what we have been up to this summer.
The Scale
14 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment