Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Spa Day

Spring break was a few weeks ago and I took an afternoon off to have a “Girl Day” with Molly and Taylor. We met up with my mom and sister for lunch and a little shopping and then headed over to the nail salon for some pedicures! This was the first time that I took them to get their nails done and they just loved it!


As you can see from the pictures, this place was very kid friendly!
After our nails were dry we headed over to stride rite to get some new shoes. They were running the buy one get one half off sale, so the girls each got a new pair of saucony tennis shoes for only $20.00 each…what a deal! We headed over to the food court for some pizza and then the girls spent a little bit of time playing on the playground.
Molly (she's frustrated because I made her pause for a picture).

Taylor

Molly and Taylor kept telling me that this was the Best Girl Day EVER!

I would have to agree!

No comments: