A couple of weekends ago we made a trip to Kansas City. We crunched a lot into this three day weekend by visiting two of my brothers that I don't get to see very often and some Aunt's and Uncles from both sides of my family. I’m going to summarize the weekend with two different posts because I have so many pictures.
My brother Mark flew in from Colorado on Friday, so we drove up that afternoon to spend some time with him and to visit my grandpa Bill and the Tholen’s. These are some of my favorite people, and they are usually our excuse to go to Kansas City. They took us out to dinner for some great KC barbecue and put us up for the night. They are the best! I didn’t take any pictures this night…boo!
Saturday was such a nice day. We started off the day by playing in my Aunt and Uncle'sback yard!
Teeter totter teeter totter....
Molly

Taylor
Mark and Taylor

I don't know what's going on with Molly in this picture, but I'm sure Uncle Mark is teasing her!
My cousin Amanda came over to get me and the girls and we headed to a little children’s museum. It was great to spend some time with her and this gave Stuart a chance to head over to the Royal's Stadium with my brother to catch some of the baseball game.
Grocery shopping

Taylor reading up on her facts in the medical room...
Molly playing doctor. She said that her name was Dr. Ruben...she delivered all my babies!
Saturday night we headed to Dave and Busters to meet up with my mom’s side of the family. We had a large group meet for dinner including my older brother Bryan and his family.
My Uncle Joe and his wife Jill with my cousins Mary, Mia, and Eli. (I have cousins that are younger then my own children...haha)
My nephew Thomas
My nephew Jonah and Taylor
My Grandpa Thorne with my nephew Seth
It was great to catch up with all of this family!
Sunday is when this trip got really exciting and I will post about that very soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment