Thursday, April 8, 2010

Lost Tooth...

Stuart noticed that one of Taylor’s front bottom teeth was really loose last Wednesday night. Conveniently enough, both Molly and Taylor had a dentist appointment scheduled for Thursday morning. This was a good thing because Taylor is only 4 1/2, which is rather young to start losing teeth. Their dentist did not seem at all concerned, so I was able to rest easy…I guess some kids just lose their teeth at an early age.


Taylors first Loose Tooth...


Saturday night Stuart talked Taylor into letting him pull it. He got a paper towel and pulled it right out with just took one little tug.


Daddy and Taylor...She was so brave!
(Taylor had a pretty good fall during a race that she was having with her sister on Friday night for those of you that might be wondering why she has the scratched up face!)


I told Taylor that she was so lucky because the Easter Bunny and the Tooth Fairy were coming to visit tonight; she responded by saying, “I bet they will come together because they are friends.”

The next day after finding a dollar under her pillow Stuart asked her what she was going to do with it. She said, “Buy something for Molly.” They are just so sweet! I had to document this so I can refer back to it when they are a couple of teenagers driving me up the wall...haha.

No comments: