My parent’s always give all the grandchildren an Easter basket, so we went ahead and gave the girls their Easter Baskets from us on Saturday morning. We then went outside for a quick Easter egg hunt, and then onto to my parent’s house.
A stuffed bunny and stuffed chick, a chocolate bunny and some cotton candy!
Counting up their eggs...




They were also so nice to share with Papa...
Anna Clair also spent the night at my parent’s house on Saturday night. She is two years old and just adorable. The girls act like little mommy’s with her, and I think they really like that fact that they can blame things on her because they know she is to little to know when they are throwing her under the bus. For example, when they were questioned about who made the mess in Mimi’s office. Without hesitation, Molly and Taylor blamed it all on Anna Clair!


We went to church on Easter morning with my parents, it was an awesome mass. I just love going to my parent’s church. I wish that we lived just a little closer, so that we could go every weekend! After mass we went back to my parent’s house. All but one of my siblings and their family’s came over for the afternoon.
Stuart, Me, Taylor and Molly...
My sister with her three cuties...
My sister Kristen and brother in law Brandon...


I just love this picture! My nephew's two front teeth were loose and his permanent teeth are growing in behind them. He was hamming it up for the camera by pushing his front teeth out for pictures.


Happy Spring!!!

1 comment:
I got the invitation to view your blog~and here I am! Thanks!
Looks like you had a great Easter & the girls look like they've grown lately!
Post a Comment