Our summer days have consisted of a lot of grilling out and spending time in the water!!! We try to make it out to Papaw and Pamaws (Clark and Pam) as often as we can to get in some swim time. We bought the girls those floating swim suits for the pool about a month ago. When I brought them home from the store, the girls got so excited because they now had a suit like their cousin Reggie. They tore off their clothes to try them on, and then went outside with these silly suits on so that they could play in the sprinkler. Could you imagine driving by someone’s house and seeing a couple of three year olds running through the sprinkler with full on floatation suits…haha! I decided that the sprinkler was a good idea, but made them change into normal swim suits before doing so…funny girls.
They have however put the floaty suits to good use. They are night and day with how they act around the pool. Taylor is so confident and swims around the whole pool. She is starting to really kick and use her arms and is not afraid to jump in or put her face in the water. Molly on the other hand is a little timid. She likes to hang out on the stairs or scale the wall. They both have fun in the pool and are safe in their suits, so I guess that’s all that matters.
They have however put the floaty suits to good use. They are night and day with how they act around the pool. Taylor is so confident and swims around the whole pool. She is starting to really kick and use her arms and is not afraid to jump in or put her face in the water. Molly on the other hand is a little timid. She likes to hang out on the stairs or scale the wall. They both have fun in the pool and are safe in their suits, so I guess that’s all that matters.
Here are some ramdom pictures from the past month…I will have to get a picture of Molly and Taylor in their floaty suits before the summer is over!!!
Molly is in the suit with the stripes. She is more of the leader (bossy) between the two of them. She is the younger of the two (5 mins), but is very nurturing and protective towards Taylor.


Slip N Slide...


Doing the Happy Dance!
Getting Hydrated and Eating Watermelon with the Horn Cousins...




My niece Anna Claire…Isn’t she the cutest!?!?

Sisterly love...

3 comments:
Found your blog through Lori Bartlett's!
Looks like your girls are having a blast this summer. I would have to laugh if I happened to drive by 2 precious little girls outside in their floaty suits... with a sprinkler. :)
BTW - I still want to see photos of the little people you were telling me that you make!
I love hearing about their different personalities...twins are so neat! Molly and Taylor are just so pretty...they look so cute in their yellow polka dotted dresses!!
LOVE the slip n slide pics...makes me wanna go out and get one!!!
I really think it looks like they've grown recently! Must be a Summer growth spurt. They are too cute, as usual!
Post a Comment