I got this idea from Hayley's blog at http://kyleandhaley.blogspot.com/
So funny...
Melissa needs to board the blob ship that is hovering overhead – I’ve already been on that ship and it’s not what it’s cracked up to be, so I will pass!
Melissa needs some spaghetti sauce and always buy’s Ragu…- Well, that’s just not true I am not a huge Ragu fan.
Melissa needs to take a break – That would be nice.
Melissa needs a parent or parents willing to foster – Um, I’m not really in the market for a foster family…I’m quite fond of my children.
Melissa needs a fuller understanding to be sure she is on the right track – Yes, I do.
Melissa needs lots of guidance – Don’t we all…
Melissa needs blood will you help me? – Nope, my vampire days are so over.
Melissa needs hydration after the walk – The walk to the blob ship? I already said that I was not boarding.
Melissa needs to get over herself, being hot isn’t everything (and yes she is). – My hotness IS taking over my life; I should work on this…hahaha
Now you do it...
Go to google.comType: Your name+Needs
List them on your blog
The Scale
14 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment