I really look forward to receiving and cherish all of the artwork that Molly and Taylor bring home. I just have one little problem. What do you do with all of it? I take some of it to work and change it out on my desk, and of course we frequently change out pictures that go on the refrigerator. I have decided that I need to save a few things here and there and just take pictures of the stuff that I should toss, or maybe even sell??? Haha. While I am sentimental with some things, I am NOT a hoarder.
I took 140 pictures of artwork that they have brought home over the past year the other night. I can really see improvement from over the year. I thought that I would share a few of my favorites on the blog. I really like that their teacher asks them about their artwork and writes down their interpretation.
I took 140 pictures of artwork that they have brought home over the past year the other night. I can really see improvement from over the year. I thought that I would share a few of my favorites on the blog. I really like that their teacher asks them about their artwork and writes down their interpretation.
The first four pictures are Molly's.



The next four pictures are Taylor's.

This picture is "A Rainbow," "A boat," "Seth," and "Taylor."

This picture reads, "lipstick," "A boo-boo," "It's for when I go somewhere."


One of my favorite things for them to bring home are pictures of people. I just love the really big heads and the two legs that come straight out of the neck!!!
Molly and Taylor drew Portraits of Stuart and me. The first picture is Molly's.
It reads, “My mommy has beautiful hair." "My Daddy has crazy hair.

And here is Taylor's. She wrote her name on it under the picture of Stuart. 

2 comments:
Good for you! I've been shoving the boys in desk drawers that are getting a little hard to close. Guess it's time for some pictures!
I've planned to do this as well, although I haven't started yet. I guess I should so I don't get too behind. I plan to add some of the originals to his scrapbooks, and make layouts with the pictured ones.
Maybe I'll work on that little project today since it's so rainy & yucky outside...thanks for the inspiration!
P.S. Love the girls' artwork!!
Post a Comment