Monday, February 8, 2010

Scratchy...

I have been trying and trying to upload a video of the girls chasing a laser light around the living room, but after three failed attempts I will just share a little conversation I recently had with Taylor. I just love the topics of conversation and honesty that comes with having kids. Last weekend we went to a birthday party for one of my friends little girls. Her name is Cadey, and she just finished up potty training. A day or two after the party I was in my bedroom and Taylor was in my bathroom on the toilet. She decided to start up a conversation that went something like this…

Taylor: “Mommy, Why was Cadey crying when she was going poopie?” Did she have scratchy poopie? Sometimes I have scratchy poopie!”

Me: (Laughing) Hmm, I really don’t know why she cried? Maybe it was scratchy poopie!?!?

No comments: